Made in NC: Frush Yogurt
Most people are looking for healthier options when it comes to meals and snacks. Sometimes it just seems like too much trouble.
Now, a company is turning out a snack that sounds familiar, but has a new twist — drinkable yogurt.
Brad Jones found out more about this taste that’s made in North Carolina.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants