Patricia Shue wins Truliant contest, will have her mortgage paid for a year!
Patricia Shue of High Point won our Pay My Mortgage or Rent for a Year contest sponsored by Truliant.
Shue was one of thousands who entered the contest on FOX8′s Facebook page. Her name was randomly chosen on Monday morning.
When FOX8 notified Shue over the phone she was the grand prize winner, she immediately started crying.
“You have no idea how much I needed this. You just have no idea. Thank you so much. God is good,” Shue said over the phone.
Shue will receive her prize on Wednesday.
Thanks to everyone for entering.
Ever wonder what it would be like to not have a heating bill during the winter? We will have more prizes coming over the next few months – so keep an eye out! ;)
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem