Bully Project: Reformed Bullies
When it comes to dealing with bullying, bullies are often left out of the conversation.
A group of high school students have taken on the challenge to tackle bullying in their school.
FOX8′s Kerry Charles introduces students who say they’ve experienced what its like to be on both sides — as bullies and being bullied themselves.
-Learn more about the NCCJ and its efforts by visiting http://www.nccjtriad.org/
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home