Voters report short lines in Guilford County
GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. — Short lines could be seen at most polling locations across Guilford County on Tuesday.
Charlie Colicutt, with the Guilford County Board of Elections, said there was a push around 6:30 a.m. However, the crowds have been minimal since then.
“Every year we have a presidential election, more people vote early than the year before,” said Colicutt.
At Mendenhall Middle School in Greensboro, nearly 106,000 people voted early this year.
Many voters were actually glad they waited until today.
“It only took me three minutes,” said Amiyrah Bryan.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k