Mommy Matters: Adoption Day Carnival
The Greensboro Children’s Museum will host and Adoption Day Carnival on Saturday, November 10th from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
The purpose of the event is to bring awareness to adoption and celebrating the families that have been brought together through adoption.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault