Driver ordered to wear ‘idiot’ sign in Ohio
CLEVELAND — A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to avoid a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children will have to stand at an intersection wearing a sign warning about idiots.
Court records show a Cleveland Municipal Court judge on Monday ordered 32-year-old Shena Hardin to stand at an intersection for two days next week. She will have to wear a sign saying: “Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus.”The judge ordered her to wear the sign from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. both days.
Hardin’s license was suspended for 30 days and she was ordered to pay $250 in court costs.
Messages seeking comment were left at a telephone listing for Hardin and at her attorney’s office.
Source: The Associated Press
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home