Davidson Co. man has political collectables wall-to-wall
Many people may be tired of being swamped with political ads. But one of Roy’s Folks in Davidson County finds the whole political scene fascinating. Winston Blair says the real winners in the election may be the collectors.
Blair has a collection of wall-to-wall politics, especially Ronald Reagan memorabilia — everything from cigarettes to an unused ticket to the 1981 inauguration.
Roy Ackland reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants