Bigfoot-like beast has hikers running scared in Utah
PROVO CANYON, Utah – A Utah man camping in Provo Canyon caught sight of – what he claims – was a black creature in the woods.
The video’s description, named “Provo Canyon Bigfood Encounter?” on YouTube [LINK], says the man was camping near Squaw Peak and Little Rock Canyon Overlook when they saw deer up on the hill.
On their way up, the spotted what appeared to be a bear. But when “the monster stood up and looked right at us,” they fled.
“We had actually been standing there for awhile. We had thought it was a bear up to that point but when it stood up and looked at us it was just massive animal,” said the video’s uploader, who goes by the name Beard Card on YouTube. He did not want his real name to be made public.
“We don’t know what it was. I mean none of us really believe in Bigfoot but we’ve talked about it over and over again since then. It happened on Monday and all of us are positive that thing wasn’t a bear.”
[Listen to the full interview with "Bear Card"]
By Brittany Green-Miner, FOX 13 Salt Lake City.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k