PHOTOS: Spots hit by Sandy, before and after
Many on the East Coast are slowly returning to their homes after Superstorm Sandyhit Monday.
Many of the hardest hit areas include Brick Township and Mantoloking in New Jersey, Ocean City in Maryland and Staten Island in New York.
NOAA/Google Earth images have been compiled to show parts of New York, New Jersey and Maryland before and after Sandy hit.
Click the photo gallery above to take a look at the damage.
Credit: CNN.Submit Your Photo
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'