PHOTOS: Spots hit by Sandy, before and after
Many on the East Coast are slowly returning to their homes after Superstorm Sandyhit Monday.
Many of the hardest hit areas include Brick Township and Mantoloking in New Jersey, Ocean City in Maryland and Staten Island in New York.
NOAA/Google Earth images have been compiled to show parts of New York, New Jersey and Maryland before and after Sandy hit.
Click the photo gallery above to take a look at the damage.
Credit: CNN.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it