Myrtle Beach mother finds razor in daughter’s Halloween candy
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – A mother in Myrtle Beach says she found an unopened razor blade in her 10-year-old daughter’s candy bucket after trick-or-treating on Halloween.
WMBF reports that Ricki Worrell says she took her daughter trick-or-treating around two or three streets in their neighborhood and the Myrtle Beach Golf and Yacht Club
She says she couldn’t believe her eyes when she first saw the blade. She says that even though the razor appeared unopened, she is still concerned.
“It could have been a joke, but it’s just unacceptable,” she said.
Read more: WMBF.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview