Myrtle Beach mother finds razor in daughter’s Halloween candy
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – A mother in Myrtle Beach says she found an unopened razor blade in her 10-year-old daughter’s candy bucket after trick-or-treating on Halloween.
WMBF reports that Ricki Worrell says she took her daughter trick-or-treating around two or three streets in their neighborhood and the Myrtle Beach Golf and Yacht Club
She says she couldn’t believe her eyes when she first saw the blade. She says that even though the razor appeared unopened, she is still concerned.
“It could have been a joke, but it’s just unacceptable,” she said.
Read more: WMBF.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it