What’s Right with Our Schools: Spoken Word Poetry
Words can heal, hurt, inspire and much more — it all depends on how they are used when spoken. That’s why B’nai Shalom Day School in Greensboro is taking a taking a closer look at something called spoken word poetry.
Cindy Farmer explains how this is a great example of what’s right with our schools.
For more information about Project Voice visit: www.project-voice.net
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault