Roy’s Folks: Face Jugs
The southeast has a rich tradition of crafting pottery and rightfully so there are small potteries everywhere. At many you can find traditional designed pieces known as ‘face jugs’.
Some look happy, some look sad and others are just as scary as a Halloween Jack-o-Lantern.
Roy Ackland says one of Roy’s Folks creates face jugs that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave