Our Town: Alamance Co. Historical Museum
There’s a house in Alamance County that dates back to the late 1700s. It’s a jewel to the Piedmont community. Inside visitors will find pieces antique pieces. They’ll also learn about North Carolina’s connection to the textile industry, slavery, and the days when life was simple.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home