Firefighters from two departments respond to house fire in High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Officials say crews from two area fire departments were called upon after a town-home caught on fire Tuesday night.
According to officials, shortly after 8:30 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to 3921 Tarrant Trace Cir., in response to a house fire.
After crews arrived on the scene and saw flames shooting through the roof, firefighters from another department were called in to assist.
Crews were able to take control of the flames by 9:30 p.m.
Firefighters say no one was home at the time, but the roof and back of the home suffered heavy damage.
The cause is under investigation.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k