Bully Project: Schools fight against bullying
School is where kids go to learn math, science and history. But in the hallways and in the classroom students are also learning some hard lessons from bullies.
FOX8′s Melissa Painter explains what’s happening and what’s being done to put a stop to bullying in area schools.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault