Piedmont Quilters’ Guild makes a difference
When you’re good at something and you enjoy doing it — why not make a difference, too? That’s the philosophy for the men and women involved in the Piedmont Quilters’ Guild.
Now, the group’s members are using their talents to support an initiative that supports people undergoing cancer treatment, quilts for kids, hats for premature babies and gift bags for men and women serving in the military.
Kaite Nordeen reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave