Piedmont Quilters’ Guild makes a difference
When you’re good at something and you enjoy doing it — why not make a difference, too? That’s the philosophy for the men and women involved in the Piedmont Quilters’ Guild.
Now, the group’s members are using their talents to support an initiative that supports people undergoing cancer treatment, quilts for kids, hats for premature babies and gift bags for men and women serving in the military.
Kaite Nordeen reports.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy