Police: Winston-Salem Burger King robbed at gunpoint
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – Police are searching for the man they said robbed a Burger King at gunpoint around 10 p.m. Friday night on Reynolda Road in Winston-Salem.
Police said a suspect entered the business and immediately pointed a handgun at Edward Oliver Fulks. Police said the suspect ran off toward Woods Road after taking an undisclosed amount of cash.
A K-9 unit tracked the suspect to Woods Road and Columbine Drive. Most of the stolen money was located and recovered along the track.
The suspect was not found.
The suspect is described as a black male standing 5’11” and wearing a black ski mask, a black hooded sweatshirt, and grey sweatpants. Police say he was armed with silver handgun.
Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 727-2800 or the Spanish line at 728-3904.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k