Bob Buckley looks at prescription drug problem in Surry Co. cummunity
The law of unintended consequences is rarely as harsh as it is with prescription medicines. These breakthroughs of modern science can do wonders for people who are sick, but can sometimes turn on entire societies.
FOX8′s Bob Buckley takes a look at one Piedmont community that saw it’s problem and realized it may take a lot to survive it.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault