Bullied NY teen jumps in front of train as classmates watched
Felicia Garcia (R.I.P Felicia Garcia Facebook page)
STATEN ISLAND — A bullied 15-year-old girl killed herself by jumping in front of a train while her peers watched, according to officials.
The New York Daily News reported that Felicia Garcia killed herself after learning that two classmates blabbed around sexual encounters she allegedly had with four football players — and the incident was recorded.
“Kids are saying she had sex with some guys from the football team at a party after the game,” said an unnamed friend, according to the paper. “Later on they wouldn’t leave her alone about it. They just kept bullying her and bullying her.”
The teenager’s final tweet read: “I cant, im done, I give up.”
Read full story: The New York Daily News.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave