Mommy Matters: Avoiding ‘Zombie Mouth’
Parents know their kids will be getting lots of candy this Halloween, but it’s important that they’re also aware of how all that candy can affect a child’s teeth.
The American Dental Association is sharing lots of tips for how kids can avoid the “Zombie Mouth.” For more information, visit www.stopzombiemouth.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault