Mommy Matters: Avoiding ‘Zombie Mouth’
Parents know their kids will be getting lots of candy this Halloween, but it’s important that they’re also aware of how all that candy can affect a child’s teeth.
The American Dental Association is sharing lots of tips for how kids can avoid the “Zombie Mouth.” For more information, visit www.stopzombiemouth.com.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'