I-85 Business Northbound near High Point reopened after accident
HIGH POINT, N.C. – I-85 Business Northbound between West Green Drive and Prospect Street was closed for a period of time after an accident involving three vehicles on Tuesday afternoon.
A box truck and two other vehicles crashed just south of the West Green Drive exit around 3:45 p.m.
As of 7 p.m., I-85 Business Northbound was reopened after being completely blocked. Traffic on I-85 Business Southbound moved along slowly as EMS cleanup crews worked to remove debris from the roadway.
At least two people were transported by emergency medical services to High Point Regional.
No other information is available at this time.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave