Buckley Report: Medicare reform
As our national debt mounts, nothing is sending those numbers higher than the increase in healthcare costs.
Mitt Romney has promised to repeal President Obama’s healthcare reform if he’s elected and the president, himself, has said that his reform isn’t perfect.
So what is the answer — what options are left?
Bob Buckley reports.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK