Piedmont man named ‘Hero of Conservation’
A Piedmont man who dedicated his life to wildlife and land conservation was named 2012′s “Hero of Conservation” by Field & Stream Magazine.
Eddie Bridges is a lifelong outdoorsman who learned to appreciate wildlife at an early age growing up in the foothills of North Carolina.
FOX8′s Chad Tucker reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave