Group of Piedmont retirees gather for food and motorcycle rides
The “Romeos,” or Retired Old Men Easting Out, is a group of Piedmont retirees that gets together once a week to eat breakfast and ride motorcycles.
The group says it is not just about the food, it’s the fellowship that brings them together and a common interest of riding.
They said they meet somewhere in the Piedmont every Wednesday.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old