Group of Piedmont retirees gather for food and motorcycle rides
The “Romeos,” or Retired Old Men Easting Out, is a group of Piedmont retirees that gets together once a week to eat breakfast and ride motorcycles.
The group says it is not just about the food, it’s the fellowship that brings them together and a common interest of riding.
They said they meet somewhere in the Piedmont every Wednesday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave