Student with cerebral palsy voted into the homecoming court
KERNERSVILLE, N.C. — A freshman student with cerebral palsy was voted into the homecoming court at Glenn High School in Kernersville.
Brionna Miller was escorted out onto the field with her father and a date. Even though she didn’t win, her mom said she was very excited to be involved.
Brionna’s personal assistant at the school said she has a great attitude and is loved by the other students.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave