Student with cerebral palsy voted into the homecoming court
KERNERSVILLE, N.C. — A freshman student with cerebral palsy was voted into the homecoming court at Glenn High School in Kernersville.
Brionna Miller was escorted out onto the field with her father and a date. Even though she didn’t win, her mom said she was very excited to be involved.
Brionna’s personal assistant at the school said she has a great attitude and is loved by the other students.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.