What’s Right with Our Schools: Parade of States
Most of us learned our U.S. states by looking up facts in a book, or even by taking a blank map and filling it in.
One school in Alamance County has found a new and creative way to help students memorize the states, sharing the fun with the whole school.
Cindy Farmer reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants