Ghost Stories in the Park
Halloween is coming early at the High Point Museum.
This weekend, the museum is hosting “Ghost Stories in the Park”, a family-friendly event. There will be lots of spooky tales to share around a campfire — and there will be smores.
If you’d like to go, it’s happening from 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20 at the museum, located at 1859 E. Lexington Ave. The cost is $2.
For more information, you can visit http://highpointmuseum.org/.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault