Ghost Stories in the Park
Halloween is coming early at the High Point Museum.
This weekend, the museum is hosting “Ghost Stories in the Park”, a family-friendly event. There will be lots of spooky tales to share around a campfire — and there will be smores.
If you’d like to go, it’s happening from 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20 at the museum, located at 1859 E. Lexington Ave. The cost is $2.
For more information, you can visit http://highpointmuseum.org/.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview