Businesses, schools can still register for Triad Holiday Challenge
HIGH POINT, N.C. — FOX8 is teaming up with the Salvation Army and dozens of schools and businesses for the annual Triad Holiday Challenge, which raises food and monetary donations in order to help local families in need.
In these videos, Nicole Ferguson speaks with representatives with The Salvation Army and Sealy about how the challenge works and how to get involved.
Businesses and schools are still able to register. For more information, visit TriadHolidayChallenge.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault