Oct. 17 is being internationally recognized in honor of Breast Reconstruction Awareness.
This year, Triad Plastic Surgery wants to help women understand their options after their diagnosis and even surgery.
Doctor Elisa Stein will answer questions about the issue when she hosts a B.R.A. Day reception between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. The public event is happening at the Vin 205 Wine Bar in the Wine Merchant Gourmet, located at 205 Stratford Road in Winston-Salem.
For more information, you can call Triad Plastic Surgery at 992-2140.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK