Oct. 17 is being internationally recognized in honor of Breast Reconstruction Awareness.
This year, Triad Plastic Surgery wants to help women understand their options after their diagnosis and even surgery.
Doctor Elisa Stein will answer questions about the issue when she hosts a B.R.A. Day reception between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. The public event is happening at the Vin 205 Wine Bar in the Wine Merchant Gourmet, located at 205 Stratford Road in Winston-Salem.
For more information, you can call Triad Plastic Surgery at 992-2140.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train