Oct. 17 is being internationally recognized in honor of Breast Reconstruction Awareness.
This year, Triad Plastic Surgery wants to help women understand their options after their diagnosis and even surgery.
Doctor Elisa Stein will answer questions about the issue when she hosts a B.R.A. Day reception between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. The public event is happening at the Vin 205 Wine Bar in the Wine Merchant Gourmet, located at 205 Stratford Road in Winston-Salem.
For more information, you can call Triad Plastic Surgery at 992-2140.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home