Stokes County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
STOKES COUNTY, N.C. — The Stokes County Humane Society has received a $1,000 grant from the PEDIGREE Foundation to help make its dogs more adoptable.
The Stokes News reported that the facility is one of 150 shelters and rescue groups nationwide to receive a grant.
“We believe that all dogs deserve to be loved and cared for,” said Debra Fair, PEDIGREE Foundation president, according to The Stokes News.
Read more: The Stokes News.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy