Runner: ‘Get back up today’
Beth Deloria was a soccer player, marathon runner and an athlete, but after having spinal surgery, doctors told her that her active lifestyle was probably over.
Despite the odds and with the help of a new technology, Deloria has been able to prove physicians wrong and inspire others.
Jasmine Spencer reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault