Girls Night Out: Ask the Doc
Every woman needs a ladies night out.
Doctors are hoping the gals will get together for some laughs, wine and good conversation about health. That’s the focus of “Girls Night Out: Ask the Doc.”
The event is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 16 at 5:30 p.m. It’s being held at Kernersville Medical Center, located at 1750 Kernersville Medical Parkway. To RSVP, you can call (336) 564-4444.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave