Remains in woods are missing Burlington woman
Debra Dianne Sellars
GRAHAM, N.C. — A Burlington woman missing since April had been found dead in woods in Alamance County.
Authorities say DNA samples provided by Debra “Dianne” Sellars’ family helped them link the remains to the missing 43-year-old woman.
Burlington Police said it appears Sellars was killed by someone else. The remains have been sent to North Carolina State University so an anthropologist can determine how Sellars may have died.
The remains were found by a hunter on Oct. 3. Sellars was last seen at her home on April 20 and was reported missing four days later.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview