Man charged with murder in Wilmington stabbing
WILMINGTON, N.C. — Police say they have arrested a man in the killing of an acquaintance during a fight.
Investigators said 24-year-old Anthony Harris was charged with first-degree murder.
Authorities say Harris was at a Wilmington home early Tuesday morning when he began fighting with Timothy Chinn.
Police say Chinn was stabbed several times during the fight and died at the home.
Harris is being held without bond. It wasn’t known if he had a lawyer.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k