Man charged with murder in Wilmington stabbing
WILMINGTON, N.C. — Police say they have arrested a man in the killing of an acquaintance during a fight.
Investigators said 24-year-old Anthony Harris was charged with first-degree murder.
Authorities say Harris was at a Wilmington home early Tuesday morning when he began fighting with Timothy Chinn.
Police say Chinn was stabbed several times during the fight and died at the home.
Harris is being held without bond. It wasn’t known if he had a lawyer.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy