Police: Man shot and injured at Greensboro house party
The 900 block of Circle Drive in Greensboro (Google Maps)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police said they are looking for a man accused of shooting and injuring another man at a house party Saturday morning in Greensboro.
Authorities said it happened after a dispute between the 18-year-old victim and the suspect around 1:55 a.m. at 917 Circle Drive.
Police said the victim was taken to Moses Cone Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The suspect is described as a black male with a dark complexion and short hair, last seen wearing a blue jacket.
Anyone with any information can call Crimestoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it