Police: Man shot and injured at Greensboro house party
The 900 block of Circle Drive in Greensboro (Google Maps)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police said they are looking for a man accused of shooting and injuring another man at a house party Saturday morning in Greensboro.
Authorities said it happened after a dispute between the 18-year-old victim and the suspect around 1:55 a.m. at 917 Circle Drive.
Police said the victim was taken to Moses Cone Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The suspect is described as a black male with a dark complexion and short hair, last seen wearing a blue jacket.
Anyone with any information can call Crimestoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'