Domestic violence awareness includes acknowledging ‘silent witnesses’
As the Winston-Salem community prepares to raise awareness about domestic violence through the 4th Annual “Walk A Mile in Her Shoes” event, advocates are also highlighting the need to
Nicole Ferguson talks with Shannon Heck, the Director of Development for the Children’s Law Center of North Carolina, about the role “silent witnesses” play in domestic violence situations.
For more info about upcoming community events, including Saturday’s “Walk A Mile in Her Shoes” registration, visit www.fsifamily.org/events.cfm.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave