Volvo unveiling $10M expansion at Greensboro technology center
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Volvo is unveiling a $10 million expansion at its technology center in Greensboro.
The campus is now 40,000 square feet larger and features a new test track where North American rigs are evaluated for safety.
In these videos, Nicole Ferguson provides a glimpse of the new facility and technology.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave