QVC host faints on live TV, co-host keeps selling [Video]
A QVC segment that aired on Sunday night gave viewers a scare when a guest host passed out live on television.
QVC host Dan Hughes and guest-host Cassie Slane were selling the FunTab Pro, an Android tablet for kids. During the segment, Slane began patting her chest and appeared to faint.
As she continued talking, she started to stumble over her words before leaning forward, prompting Hughes to grab her.
“You okay?” Hughes asked Slane as the screen cut to a picture of the product.
But even as cameras cut away from the hosts, Hughes didn’t skip a beat and continued to sell the product.
Slane, a mother of three, posted on her Facebook page Monday, “I am feeling a lot better today!”
“Our on-air guest Cassie had a brief fainting spell. We are pleased to report that she is feeling fine now,” QVC responded to a fan on its Facebook page.
It was actually the second time Slane collapsed on QVC. In August 2010, she slumped over an e-reader she was presenting. The video was obtained by LiveLeak shows.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK