QVC host faints on live TV, co-host keeps selling [Video]
A QVC segment that aired on Sunday night gave viewers a scare when a guest host passed out live on television.
QVC host Dan Hughes and guest-host Cassie Slane were selling the FunTab Pro, an Android tablet for kids. During the segment, Slane began patting her chest and appeared to faint.
As she continued talking, she started to stumble over her words before leaning forward, prompting Hughes to grab her.
“You okay?” Hughes asked Slane as the screen cut to a picture of the product.
But even as cameras cut away from the hosts, Hughes didn’t skip a beat and continued to sell the product.
Slane, a mother of three, posted on her Facebook page Monday, “I am feeling a lot better today!”
“Our on-air guest Cassie had a brief fainting spell. We are pleased to report that she is feeling fine now,” QVC responded to a fan on its Facebook page.
It was actually the second time Slane collapsed on QVC. In August 2010, she slumped over an e-reader she was presenting. The video was obtained by LiveLeak shows.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it