Possible hazardous materials incident reported in Lexington
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — Officials said a possible hazardous materials incident was reported in Lexington Tuesday.
Emergency responders said that numerous ambulances and paramedics responded to the incident around 11:15 a.m. at 210 Walser Road.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave