Possible hazardous materials incident reported in Lexington
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — Officials said a possible hazardous materials incident was reported in Lexington Tuesday.
Emergency responders said that numerous ambulances and paramedics responded to the incident around 11:15 a.m. at 210 Walser Road.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old