UPDATE: Body found in Boston identified as missing student
BOSTON — Authorities say a body found in the Charles River in Boston is that of a missing architecture student from North Carolina.
The Suffolk District Attorney’s office said Tuesday afternoon that the remains found early Tuesday have been identified from dental records as those of 23-year-old Jonathan Dailey.
Dailey, of Charlotte, N.C., had been studying at Boston Architectural College. He had been missing for about a week.
Spokesman Jake Wark said in statement Dailey’s death remains under investigation and nothing has been ruled out.
State police said the body was spotted in the river by a Boston University rowing coach at about 7:25 a.m.
Source: The Associated Press
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK