UPDATE: Body found in Boston identified as missing student
BOSTON — Authorities say a body found in the Charles River in Boston is that of a missing architecture student from North Carolina.
The Suffolk District Attorney’s office said Tuesday afternoon that the remains found early Tuesday have been identified from dental records as those of 23-year-old Jonathan Dailey.
Dailey, of Charlotte, N.C., had been studying at Boston Architectural College. He had been missing for about a week.
Spokesman Jake Wark said in statement Dailey’s death remains under investigation and nothing has been ruled out.
State police said the body was spotted in the river by a Boston University rowing coach at about 7:25 a.m.
Source: The Associated Press
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old