Stadium erupts as soldier surprises family at Gamecocks game [Video]
The Faile family from Kershaw, South Carolina, was the ‘Military Family of the Game’ and was recognized on the field before the South Carolina vs. Georgia game on Saturday.
Their first surprise came when a video message from Sergeant First Class Scott Faile was played on the video board. The next surprise was amazing.
The Gamecocks would go on to beat Georgia, 35-7, just as Sgt. Faile predicted.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave