New business selling various items opens in Graham
GRANHAM, N.C. — A new business selling antiques, dishes, china, toys, clothes and more has opened in Graham across from Hursey’s Barbecue.
The Burlington Times-News reported that A Bit of Everything is now in business at 1229 S. Main St.
“I’ve got a lot of everything for anyone,” said owner Wenona Mahon, according to the paper.
Read more: The Burlington Times-News.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview