New business selling various items opens in Graham
GRANHAM, N.C. — A new business selling antiques, dishes, china, toys, clothes and more has opened in Graham across from Hursey’s Barbecue.
The Burlington Times-News reported that A Bit of Everything is now in business at 1229 S. Main St.
“I’ve got a lot of everything for anyone,” said owner Wenona Mahon, according to the paper.
Read more: The Burlington Times-News.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home