Buckley Report: Mustangs for the Warrior
Jim Thomas spent more than three decades in the U.S. Army. On Monday, he and his two horses left his home in Chatham County and will travel more nearly 300 miles to Clemson, S.C. to create awareness for “Mustangs for the Warrior.”
To learn more about Jim’s trip and ‘Mustangs for the Warrior’ visit: http://barthorsemanship.com/mustangs-for-the-warrior/
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'