Buckley Report: Mustangs for the Warrior
Jim Thomas spent more than three decades in the U.S. Army. On Monday, he and his two horses left his home in Chatham County and will travel more nearly 300 miles to Clemson, S.C. to create awareness for “Mustangs for the Warrior.”
To learn more about Jim’s trip and ‘Mustangs for the Warrior’ visit: http://barthorsemanship.com/mustangs-for-the-warrior/
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault