Search continues for missing Winston-Salem man
Curtis Anthony Porter
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police said they are still looking for a man who suffers from a mental impairment and was last seen Sept. 22 in Winston-Salem.
49-year-old Curtis Anthony Porter was last seen at his home around 1 a.m. in Winston-Salem, according to police.
He is described as a black, male, about 5’10” and weighing around 250 pounds. Officials said he was last seen wearing a burgundy shirt and dark vest, burgundy pants and gray shoes. Police said he walks with a pronounced limp and uses a walker.
Officials originally believed he may be in the downtown area, but police said they have checked several locations with no results.
Anyone with any information on Porter’s whereabouts can call the Winston-Salem Police Department at (336) 773-7700.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave