Police: Suspect arrested in Greensboro shooting
Justin Uriah Bell, 25, of Greensboro (Guilford Co. Jail)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police said they have arrested a man accused of shooting and injuring a man Saturday morning at a parking lot in Greensboro.
Justin Uriah Bell, 25, allegedly shot the victim around 3 a.m. near Timber Hollow Apartments at 3210 Trent St. after what police described as an “altercation.”
Police said the victim was taken to the hospital with a non-life threatening gunshot wound.
Officials said warrants were obtained on Bell for assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, inflecting serious injury and discharging a firearm in the city.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home