The Rotary Club of High Point is holding a major fundraiser to help area children – the first annual Piggybank Fund fundraiser.
The event will feature a barbecue and online auction on Friday, October 5 from 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 918 N. Main St., High Point.
The 2012 Piggybank Fund goal is $50,000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave