What’s Right with Our Schools: “Kids are Authors”
This is the time of year when high school seniors start to fill out their college applications — listing their accomplishments. When a group of current fifth graders get that opportunity in a few years they can list add published author to the list.
FOX8′s Cindy Farmer explains how their hard work is a great example of what’s right with our schools.
The book will be available at the Scholastic Book fairs all across the state and nation. If you want to read more about the “Kids are Authors” program and award visit: www.scholastic.com
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home