Slain Jonesville officer’s daughter speaks out
JONESVILLE, N.C. — Brittany Martin was only 6-years-old when her father, Sgt. Gregory Keith Martin, was shot and killed during a traffic stop on I-77 South on Oct. 5, 1996.
On Thursday, after authorities in Florida arrested the man suspected of killing her father, Brittany shared her and her brother’s story of what it has been like growing up without their father.
Brent Campbell reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k