After Gateway to hold fundraiser this week
After Gateway is a nonprofit day health program that helps adults with multiple or severe developmental disabilities in the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina achieve the highest possible quality of life through active and personalized involvement in recreational activities, life skills training, community integration, and medical services.
They are holding an Arts & Spirits Fundraiser on Thursday, October 4th at 5:00 p.m.
To donate, visit www.aftergateway.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k