Revised ‘Move Over’ law now in effect across NC
RALEIGH, N.C. — A revised version of North Carolina’s “Move Over” law is now in effect across the state.
The law, which requires drivers to slow down or move one lane over for law enforcement, firefighters and EMS with flashing lights, as of Monday protects roadside crews as well.
In the video above, FOX8′s Nicole Ferguson explains the fines associated with the law and what drivers need to know.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave