Revised ‘Move Over’ law now in effect across NC
RALEIGH, N.C. — A revised version of North Carolina’s “Move Over” law is now in effect across the state.
The law, which requires drivers to slow down or move one lane over for law enforcement, firefighters and EMS with flashing lights, as of Monday protects roadside crews as well.
In the video above, FOX8′s Nicole Ferguson explains the fines associated with the law and what drivers need to know.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting